Tertius Barnard - Body scanning
Workout at Tertius Barnard - Body scanning with Swiftr
One app to access the best studios in Luxembourg
About Tertius Barnard - Body scanning
Whether you are starting your weight loss journey or preparing for your competitions the InBody scanner is the starting point of your journey. What better way to design your training structure Knowing exactly what your current body balance is. With the InBody Scanner you can know exactly what your body is made of and can provide you with the information you need to be one step ahead of the game. If you are unsure how to control your calorie intake the InBody scanner can provide you with all the necessary information to know exactly how much you need to make your specific alterations in your diet to assure you reach your goals. The InBody scanner can help you balance your body segments arms, legs, and trunk to assure a well-balanced body for optimal performance. The Inbody Scanner will tell you exactly what your body is made of. Muscle Mass, Sagmental Muscle Analysis, Fat Mass, Sagmental Fat analysis, Total Body Water, Viscelral Fat, Basal Metabolic Rate, and much much more. How Many Times Should you take the scan? Every 2 to 3 weeks for weight Loss, Every 1 to 2 months for Muscle gain. Athletes take the scan preseason, mid season, and off season.
Good to know
- How to book ? Book your visit +352 621 165 792 and mention your swiftr membership.
- Parking is available at the gym
- You will enter Factory 4 Fitness and the representative will be at the reception to receive you upon arriving and will escort you to the Inbody Scanner.
- Light Clothes required and no metal object like jewellery and glasses etc. make sure not to eat or drink anything 3 hours prior to the scan, and make sure you are not in your menstrual cycles at the time of the scan. Do not take the test if you are pregnant or have a heart condition
- When there are more than 1 person doing the scan at a time only 1 person will go into the area at a time while the others wait outside the InBody Scanner room