Red Rock Climbing Center
Workout at Red Rock Climbing Center with Swiftr
One app to access the best studios in Luxembourg
About Red Rock Climbing Center
It is a pleasure to welcome you in the largest and most modern climbing arena in Luxembourg, built according to Olympic standards. Red Rock offers 1400 square meters of climbing walls, divided into a 15,5-meter-tall main arena and a spacious 4.2-meter-tall bouldering room Competent climbers can use the main arena or the bouldering room independently, whereas newcomers are welcome to learn how to climb and/or boulder safely in one of the courses.
Good to know
- All levels of experience are welcome to use the bouldering area
- If you have never experienced rope climbing before, you must take an introductory 2 hour lesson with an instructor in order to access the rope climbing area. The courses take place every first Saturday of the month at 13 PM and are reserved via Swiftr's class booking at a single-time price of 13 € (regular price 25 €) All visits thereafter are fully covered by your Swiftr membership.
- Climbing equipment is for rent or on sale in shop
- The cafeteria is open to all and offers a large selection of hot/cold drinks and food options in a warm atmosphere
- The climbing arena is situated near the train- and bus station Belvaux-Soleuvre (3 min)
- Parking in front of the building or additional 150 parking spaces within a two-minute walk